Got my ARTC!!!

Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

burkelj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got my ARTC!!!

Good news today from Oz.
My mate has just received my ARTC delivered to his Oz address. Big weight off my shoulders.
I have been classified as an electrical mechanic, so pretty chuffed to say the least!
Thanks to all you guys that have helped along the way, I'm sure that, like me, many people just selfishly read the questions and answers and take what they need from the forum.
I wouldn't say that I am an expert in the licencing lark (especially since the introduction of vestasses (or what ever it's called)) but I must have done something right! (with all your help)
If I can help anyone with the ARTC process, what info I provided etc etc, let me know.
Hope to be in QLD in June!
Luke
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default Re: Got my ARTC!!!

Well done Luke,

Nice one

Becky & Dave (waiting for Vetassess results)
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future

Well done.

Are you applying for licence in Qld or going to SA for peer course?

Steve.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks, I hope to go to SA for peer course. Sounds like quickest option...
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:57 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burkelj View Post
Good news today from Oz.
My mate has just received my ARTC delivered to his Oz address. Big weight off my shoulders.
I have been classified as an electrical mechanic, so pretty chuffed to say the least!
Thanks to all you guys that have helped along the way, I'm sure that, like me, many people just selfishly read the questions and answers and take what they need from the forum.
I wouldn't say that I am an expert in the licencing lark (especially since the introduction of vestasses (or what ever it's called)) but I must have done something right! (with all your help)
If I can help anyone with the ARTC process, what info I provided etc etc, let me know.
Hope to be in QLD in June!
Luke
congratulations guys
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future

Hi.

I'm thinking of doing the peer cousre too.

Did you get a phone interview from ARTC or was it plain sailing?

Steve.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

I was lucky. No interview.. I wouldn't say it was plain sailing though, I just gave them information overload in the form of certificates and paperwork.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by burkelj View Post
I was lucky. No interview.. I wouldn't say it was plain sailing though, I just gave them information overload in the form of certificates and paperwork.

Congrat's on your ARTC, knowing my luck i'll get interview which puts me off applying for it(not to brainy).
Dave.