got it

Old Oct 5th 2007, 5:59 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Smile got it

thought i would let you know that i received my nice new blue card electrical mechanics licence today. i also want to say thank you to those that have helped in the process of getting it, especially to steve'o and wendy. so thank you all.

all the best to the rest of you still going through the process, sparks.

Last edited by sparks124; Oct 5th 2007 at 6:02 am.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:09 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: got it

Originally Posted by sparks124
thought i would let you know that i received my nice new blue card electrical mechanics licence today. i also want to say thank you to those that have helped in the process of getting it, especially to steve'o and wendy. so thank you all.

glad to have been of assistance

regards steve

woo hoo i`m on top of wends

Last edited by steve`o; Oct 5th 2007 at 6:59 am.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:43 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
glad to have been of assistance

regards steve

woo hoo i`m on top of wends
still waiting for the abuse
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
still waiting for the abuse

no abuse from me. You can be on top anytime
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by sparks124

And finally, it all seems to make perfect sense.

Well done and good luck

Andy
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Darren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really nice

Phew, another hurdle out of the way. Hope you're going to celebrate. Congrats!

Karen
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, I am just beginning to look into that.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

We're just waiting for the ARTC to come back!! eek.....

Congratulations mate....... Does that mean you got the full licence?? or temp?? i'm guessing full but please settle my nerves. i'm a bit blonde

S-j x
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
We're just waiting for the ARTC to come back!! eek.....

Congratulations mate....... Does that mean you got the full licence?? or temp?? i'm guessing full but please settle my nerves. i'm a bit blonde

S-j x

Full licence