Getting tools over to oz

Old Feb 4th 2010, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Del-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really nice
Default Getting tools over to oz

Just wondering how you got your hand tools over to oz, since i`ll be working right up till its time to fly out and be needing them soon after arriving (hopefully). any advice would be gratefully received, cheers Del.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

english reject will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Getting tools over to oz

Morning Del, Iam was thinking the same I want to take my battery drills/meter/testers and all my tools. The problem will be the weight, I will be making enquires to ship them over, if you are going to start as soon as you get over there can I ask if you have a licence yet ????.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Del-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really nice

Hi english reject, I`ve not got my licence yet I do have my ARTC certificate for electrical mechanic though and i have enrolled in the regs course through distance learning from the peer in Adelaide, so all going well just need to sit the exam after arriving and get the oz equivalent of the cscs and i`ll be good to go,

cheers Del
Old Feb 5th 2010, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

jonnyd is on a distinguished road

mine just went this morning i leave on monday 16 days in thailand then on to brisbane sent with seaven seas will take 70 days they have a air freight service but charge a premium for it. there website is really good. i'm going on a WHV so gonna go fruit picking first to get 2nd year visa hopefully straight away and apply for my licence in that time i'm hoping it won't take too long to sort out