FINALLY PASSED!!!

Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

BonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really nice
Default FINALLY PASSED!!!

My OH took his vetassess retake on Tues 14th and we got the results today and he's passed!!!

Been a long time coming but be well worth it when we get those visas in our hands!! .... tonight we'll be drinking our bundi and coke to celebrate!!!!

Hope everyone else did well!!!

xxx
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:37 pm
mcv
Forum Regular

mcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nice
Default Re: FINALLY PASSED!!!

congrats,enjoy your drinks....much deserved
Old Jul 16th 2009, 9:18 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BonnieH
My OH took his vetassess retake on Tues 14th and we got the results today and he's passed!!!

Been a long time coming but be well worth it when we get those visas in our hands!! .... tonight we'll be drinking our bundi and coke to celebrate!!!!

xxx
congratulations guys
Old Jul 16th 2009, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice

Well done.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:57 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Nice one

Dougie
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:05 am
Peace Frog

dodge26 will become famous soon enoughdodge26 will become famous soon enough

xxx
Well done, I'm a bit concerned now you got your results through already. I did mine on the 13th and not got my results through, already failed once, but I'm confident I nailed it this time. Think I will wait for the postman......
Old Jul 18th 2009, 6:59 am
Just Joined

janice1uk is an unknown quantity at this point

xxx
well done
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

BonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really nice

Thanks guys!

It's a huge relief, now we can move on to the next big step!!!

Dodge....have you got a vetassess log in?? Results should update pretty quickly, if you haven't got one then i'd call them and ask if you've passed or not. Good luck
Old Jul 19th 2009, 7:27 am
Peace Frog

Thanks guys!

It's a huge relief, now we can move on to the next big step!!!

Dodge....have you got a vetassess log in?? Results should update pretty quickly, if you haven't got one then i'd call them and ask if you've passed or not. Good luck
I didn't think of that plus with the post on strike again around here, surely no news is good news....
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

True true..........your going to get a quicker response on the log in then relying on the post!!

Best of luck mate!!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:42 am
Peace Frog

True true..........your going to get a quicker response on the log in then relying on the post!!

Best of luck mate!!
I have tried logging on through vetasses website no joy, so the wait continues....
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Still hasn't updated!!!

They usually say 10 days don't they, lets hope its good news!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:11 am
Peace Frog

I finally got the news I wanted to hear my agent contacted me this morning to say I had passed, which is a huge relief after failing first time out. Thanks to everyone who contributes to the forum regarding passing the vetasses exam.......
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

Hello All,

Congrats Dodge26

Regards

Kevin