Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Elelctrical Licence on a WHV?

Wikiposts

Elelctrical Licence on a WHV?

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrician mitgrating to Oz

rinkerdink;

i would be following Steve'O advice stay well away from the Vet setup its a frigging nightmare for people, if the system changes we shall find out very quickly, then i shall post to Steve'O so he can help people in his neck of the woods so to say, that's if he is NOT on that big boat of his Fishing catching tiddly winks.???
(Wish it was me)
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

lee1284 is an unknown quantity at this point

What about NZ any ideas on how that works? I have been in the middle east for the last 3 years and now currently in Kosovo and will probably be here until the Americans pull out, but i am sick of going back to the UK and it been raining all the time being depressed, so i am looking for a base really, whether it be Oz or NZ - not after making a killing from sparkying, just wanna settle down somewhere nice before i get too old and if i need some money, being able to do the odd bit of sparkying would be nice, not sure if i wanna put everything on the line just for this sparkys licence. Thanks for all the advice guys. Any one who knows anything about NZ would be awesome.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

lee1284 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
rinkerdink;

i would be following Steve'O advice stay well away from the Vet setup its a frigging nightmare for people, if the system changes we shall find out very quickly, then i shall post to Steve'O so he can help people in his neck of the woods so to say, that's if he is NOT on that big boat of his Fishing catching tiddly winks.???
(Wish it was me)
Steve O any positions for a boat sparky with you !!! Pom from Oz seems to like it!!
Old Sep 24th 2009, 7:59 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
rinkerdink;

(Wish it was me)
boats not even wet mate

its currently on a hard stand at gold coast marina centre whilst i get some repairs done
Attached Thumbnails Elelctrical Licence on a WHV?-img_2689.jpg  
Old Sep 24th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

steve`o;7962214]boats not even wet mate

its currently on a hard stand at gold coast marina centre whilst i get some repairs done

bloody hell Steve you must be spewing mate with all the waiting, can i have the 1st Tad Pole, i bet it wont be like fishing on the Manchester Ship Canel i used to go to the Leeds Liverpool Canel in Blackburn it was as dirty as hell.???
Old Sep 24th 2009, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all
Default Re: Elelctrical Licence on a WHV?

hello all,

i used to swim in that canal, never did me any harm or my other 4 heads, Shipley rules, best cut swimmers in the west ridings

regards

kevin,