Electricians in brisbane

Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Pickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura about
Question Electricians in brisbane

Hi I would really like to know if there is a call for maintenance electricians in or around the brisbane area. Not installation electricians but maintenance. skills like plc's and robots and other forms of automation. also what sort of pay would be expected?

cheers
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all
Default Re: Electricians in brisbane

Originally Posted by Pickle
Hi I would really like to know if there is a call for maintenance electricians in or around the brisbane area. Not installation electricians but maintenance. skills like plc's and robots and other forms of automation. also what sort of pay would be expected?

cheers
Hi Pickle, There are plenty of jobs around the Brisbane area for electricians and for both maintenance and installation but most companies won't even consider you until you have your queensland licence though. HTH.
Lesleym
Old Jun 26th 2006, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

Pickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Hi Pickle, There are plenty of jobs around the Brisbane area for electricians and for both maintenance and installation but most companies won't even consider you until you have your queensland licence though. HTH.
Lesleym
Thanks for the info.

I've started to apply for my license but can't get any further till i arrive in queensland really. I'll just have to find a job to cover the time between arriving in Brissy and getting my license.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pickle
Thanks for the info.

I've started to apply for my license but can't get any further till i arrive in queensland really. I'll just have to find a job to cover the time between arriving in Brissy and getting my license.

Hi Pickle,it's Lorri here ,John's wife.We are the same as you,he's coming in on a spouse visa,so doesn't need the TRA to get in.As you have prob read ,we having been looking at the easiest way to get a licence either in QLD or WA.
It is all a big pain ,but will be worth it in the end.John is looking for a job in the mining side as he was doing that for 20years,we have no young kids so can go where we want.
Anyway keep in touch on here and as we get more info I will post on here with it.
Cheers Lorri
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by supersonic4
Hi Pickle,it's Lorri here ,John's wife.We are the same as you,he's coming in on a spouse visa,so doesn't need the TRA to get in.As you have prob read ,we having been looking at the easiest way to get a licence either in QLD or WA.
It is all a big pain ,but will be worth it in the end.John is looking for a job in the mining side as he was doing that for 20years,we have no young kids so can go where we want.
Anyway keep in touch on here and as we get more info I will post on here with it.
Cheers Lorri
nice one Lorri, same here no kids but don't fancy the mining side of work sounds to much like real work to me. looking at the north side of brissy we hope.
i did get the artc to send me the forms over to england but will wait till i arrive to complete the process. just getting my letters and job descriptions now from my previous employers. well trying to any way.

cheers Trev