Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Electrician - Western Australia

Electrician - Western Australia

Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:00 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Electrician - Western Australia

If you are looking for an opportunity in Western Australia as an electrician, please contact me.

I am currently looking for those with PLC and Micro processing exp. The company are also looking at upgrading their system to DCS technology, so if you have experience in this are, it's an advantage, however, not essential.

Please PM me for a job discription.

We are able to perform a Gap Analysis and help with registration here in WA.

Thanks,

Claire
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:30 am
Just Joined

jassparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Electrician - Western Australia

Hi Claire i am presently an Electrician in the UK and going through the visa application process. My skills were successfully assessed through the TRA and my visa application went in last October. I received receipt of application almost straight away but as of now i am still waiting to be assigned a case officer.

I am interested in your position but apart from training courses just after my apprenticeship i havent done any PLC or microprocessor work so obviously i am a bit out of touch with it all, however i am a quick learner and am sure i could pick it up.

Where abouts in WA is the company based? Is it a mobile vacancy or working in one place and what sort of salary etc could i expect?

If you could give me more information that would be great.

Can you tell me what you mean by gap analysis and when you refer to registration are you talking about Electrical Licencing.

By the way my name is Jason i am 36 years old and have been working for Ford Motor Company for the last 20 Years.

Many Thanks

Look forward to your reply

Jason Kilian