And the Crowd Go Wild !!!!!!

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 1:06 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default And the Crowd Go Wild !!!!!!

My Application status from the TRA as Electrician Special Class has just changed to SUCCESSFUL I am well made up

Its been a long time coming thou started the process in september last year but spent alot of time getting the information 'just so' and i only got my last reference back beginning of Feb and the TRA took 10 days to process.

Its taken up alot of my / our life for the past few months with endless hours of research on the WWW mainly here on BE so a really big big thank you to all you people on here i wouldn't have been successful without.
Some alot more helpful than others You know who you are that helped big slab of beer from me when i get there!!.
Again massive THANKS from me and mine

OK so now off to sort the Visa app ................. more waiting !!

Regards

Dougie
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

ajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant future
Default Re: And the Crowd Go Wild !!!!!!

Congratulations!! Bet your relieved that part is over with.

We just sent TRA on 25/02/09. Waiting ....... Fingers crossed!!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

daviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nice

Well done mate!. ;-)

Time to start revising the AS/NZS 3000:2007 Now!!!! :-p
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:24 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

about bloody time

good luck with the visa

regards steve
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

Hello All,

CONGRATS

Regards

Kevin
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:14 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ajmonty
Congratulations!! Bet your relieved that part is over with. Yeah sure am think its the hardest part IMO

We just sent TRA on 25/02/09. Waiting ....... Fingers crossed!! Good luck with it mate
Originally Posted by daviec33
Well done mate!. ;-)

Time to start revising the AS/NZS 3000:2007 Now!!!! :-p

I know yeah well going to get the Visa application in now and once make our mind up where to go i'll do the PEER book but my luck it'll change in between doing the course and sitting the exam !
Originally Posted by steve`o
about bloody time

Yep it has taken a fair bit mate but just glad i took the extra time now
thanks for your help on numerous occosions

good luck with the visa

regards steve
Originally Posted by Kevin S
Hello All,

CONGRATS

Cheers Mate

Regards

Kevin
Regards

Dougie
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats Dougie!

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice

well done mate!
made up for you.

deffo get on the peer course. just get the artc cert applied for once you have visa and you will be sorted. nowt changing with regards to peer route for tra / artc applicants.

congrats again!

lee.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 3:27 am
Just Joined

Glasgow is on a distinguished road

Old Mar 5th 2009, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

sonuin is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:05 am
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Congrats Dougie!

Cheers J&N

Originally Posted by leeob77
well done mate!
made up for you.

deffo get on the peer course. just get the artc cert applied for once you have visa and you will be sorted. nowt changing with regards to peer route for tra / artc applicants.

congrats again!

lee.
Thanks for your help too Lee
Yep head up arse at the minute but going to press on with the Visa App this weekend, and take it from there

Originally Posted by Glasgow
Thanks
Originally Posted by sonuin
Nice One