Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

CORRESPONDANCE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LICENCE....

CORRESPONDANCE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LICENCE....

Old May 12th 2008, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

jo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nice
Question CORRESPONDANCE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LICENCE....

Hi

Just wondered if many of you have done or are in the process of doing the (distance learning) 'Electrical Contractors Course' (from CET in Balcatta, Perth)?

Hubby has been in the process of doing it for a couple of months & is finding it hard going?

Any advise please, before I set fire to his bloody course work, which covers the whole dining room table?

Thanks in advance!
Old May 12th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: CORRESPONDANCE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LICENCE....

Originally Posted by jo&neil
Hi

Just wondered if many of you have done or are in the process of doing the (distance learning) 'Electrical Contractors Course' (from CET in Balcatta, Perth)?

Hubby has been in the process of doing it for a couple of months & is finding it hard going?

Any advise please, before I set fire to his bloody course work, which covers the whole dining room table?

Thanks in advance!
OH doing the peers course by correspondance and finding it hard, he has just given his notice in so he can study full time and take the exam on the 23 & 24 June will let you know how it goes.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:24 am
Just Joined

geordie2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

going to take the exam on 23rd 24th of June,

my msn: [email protected]
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I am not on msn, how are you finding the course? OH struggling on a few of the questions maybe we could put problem questions on here to get answers