contractors licence

Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:14 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default contractors licence

hi just got mine

after all the hassle i`m finaly a licensed contractor

regards steve
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: contractors licence

Originally Posted by steve`o
hi just got mine

regards steve

Well done Steve
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

John Barmby is just really niceJohn Barmby is just really niceJohn Barmby is just really niceJohn Barmby is just really niceJohn Barmby is just really niceJohn Barmby is just really niceJohn Barmby is just really niceJohn Barmby is just really nice

Well done mate, must be a weight off your shoulders!

Got my head in the Wiring Rules trying to do the Peer Tec home study course. It's like being back at college, but without the lecturer to ask!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:54 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Steve,

Well done, how long did it take you to get your contractors license if you don't mind me asking. OH is just about to send off for his ARTC so he can hit the ground running to do his PEER course and go to Adelaide as you have suggested to get his license.

Lisa
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

Well Done Steve'o
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve`o
hi just got mine

regards steve
Well done Steve,
Hope it goes well for you mate.
Tim
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:27 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Laights
Hi Steve,

Well done, how long did it take you to get your contractors license if you don't mind me asking. OH is just about to send off for his ARTC so he can hit the ground running to do his PEER course and go to Adelaide as you have suggested to get his license.

Lisa

did mine in qld and its taken since oct 06 to sort
first the mechanics licence and now the contractors

this is why i`m advocating going to peer for all that ask

happy easter guys

regards steve
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:16 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Steve, much appreciated

Lisa
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

DARREN1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Steve`o
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:58 am
Worongary

thankyou to all who jhave replied via this thread and pm`s

regards steve
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

Glapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really nice

Well Done mate --
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Felixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really nice

Congratulations, Steve

sounds like it was a long slog!

My hubby's an electrician and we've just got our PR visa's back in Jan. We've sent his ARTC off a couple of weeks ago but he's dreading all the getting a licence stuff. Is it as bad as it seems?

We'll be visiting the Gold Coast/Brisbane in April for 3 weeks to validate our visas. We'll be assessing what the work situation is like for sparks - is there plenty of it to go round? hubby has done a lot of commercial/industrial stuff which he prefers but can do domestic too.

Many thanks in advance
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:57 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by Felixmeg
Congratulations, Steve

sounds like it was a long slog!

My hubby's an electrician and we've just got our PR visa's back in Jan. We've sent his ARTC off a couple of weeks ago but he's dreading all the getting a licence stuff. Is it as bad as it seems?

We'll be visiting the Gold Coast/Brisbane in April for 3 weeks to validate our visas. We'll be assessing what the work situation is like for sparks - is there plenty of it to go round? hubby has done a lot of commercial/industrial stuff which he prefers but can do domestic too.

Many thanks in advance

i will only advocate going to peer for your licence at the moment
as it only takes three weeks
its definatley the only sane route

now you say your coming to the gold coast
so drop by and have a chat / beer / barbie whilst your here and i`ll help point you in the right direction re all the other elements of living over here

regards steve
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

Felixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really niceFelixmeg is just really nice

Thanks Steve, that would be great!

Apparently I have to post another 2 times before I can read/send private messages!

So here's one!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

And here's another :-) !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.