Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

conflicting veiws about practical

conflicting veiws about practical

Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

dermmy1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default conflicting veiws about practical

hi everyone i just passed my paperbased accessment the other day so im flat out revising for the october pradtical and i have found all the info on here very useful but some of it is can be a little confusing what i would like to ask is how technical is the theory exam and is it only a 45 question multi choice does it require indepth formule? and what is best to study for it?

also in the practical what is exspected of you to do and tasks to preform? and what sort of questions do the though at you thoughtout the day? i would appreciate all help anyone would give as im stressing a little about how best to prepare myself for the big day as i would like to be on the ball

Last edited by dermmy1981; Aug 1st 2008 at 10:55 pm. Reason: more info
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:02 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: conflicting veiws about practical

Originally Posted by dermmy1981
hi everyone i just passed my paperbased accessment the other day so im flat out revising for the october pradtical and i have found all the info on here very useful but some of it is can be a little confusing what i would like to ask is how technical is the theory exam and is it only a 45 question multi choice does it require indepth formule? and what is best to study for it?

also in the practical what is exspected of you to do and tasks to preform? and what sort of questions do the though at you thoughtout the day? i would appreciate all help anyone would give as im stressing a little about how best to prepare myself for the big day as i would like to be on the ball
try doing a quick search on this forum as this has been asked more than once

good luck guys

regards steve
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: conflicting veiws about practical

Hi Dermmy 1981

See this link - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549023

There are other topics similar to this. I think there is a July Practical thread in the Immigration side of the forum.

Have a look here, loads of info!

Good luck!