Australian ring main

Old May 17th 2008, 8:42 am
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Australian ring main

Just a quickie, do australian installation methods use ring mains for socket outlets, or radial circuits??? Plus any other installation methods native to oz to be aware of??
Old May 17th 2008, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian ring main

Originally Posted by jasonlec
Just a quickie, do australian installation methods use ring mains for socket outlets, or radial circuits??? Plus any other installation methods native to oz to be aware of??

It's a radial circuit here. And my OH said to look up MEN link and his face looked like this when he said it. Then he mentioned TNCS and now I'm even more

Last edited by Wendy; May 17th 2008 at 9:03 am.
Old May 17th 2008, 9:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wendy
It's a radial circuit here. And my OH said to look up MEN link and his face looked like this when he said it. Then he mentioned TNCS and now I'm even more
Good news, the uk must be the only country in the world to use daft ring mains, I too am now quite cheerful,!!
Old May 17th 2008, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Good news, the uk must be the only country in the world to use daft ring mains, I too am now quite cheerful,!!

I'm glad you know what he meant
Old May 17th 2008, 10:39 am
Account Closed

I'm glad you know what he meant
Yeah, its good news for electricians, makes life a lot easier and a lot more sensible than the uk methods, do you have any more aussie installation methods to look up, like I take it you use swa and steel/plastic conduit and trunking?
Old May 17th 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, its good news for electricians, makes life a lot easier and a lot more sensible than the uk methods, do you have any more aussie installation methods to look up, like I take it you use swa and steel/plastic conduit and trunking?

Dunno, will let the boys answer because my OH tells me stuff and I have no idea what he is on about
Old May 17th 2008, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

Dunno, will let the boys answer because my OH tells me stuff and I have no idea what he is on about
Same with my OH, never will understand, any news on work situation for hair stylists, wife is level 3 qualified,thanks.
Old May 18th 2008, 1:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Same with my OH, never will understand, any news on work situation for hair stylists, wife is level 3 qualified,thanks.

Bucket loads of work for her over here.
Old May 18th 2008, 1:28 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

ha dont make me laught swa
this lot dont know what it is ditto steel conduit

my pipe vices has gone all rusty over here as its all pvc
( the dont even bother to bend that thay use a bit of flexable instead of making a set )
Old May 18th 2008, 6:05 am
Account Closed

Holy moly, what the heck do you do the installations in then??no swa??must find pictures of oz installations
Originally Posted by steve`o
ha dont make me laught swa
this lot dont know what it is ditto steel conduit

my pipe vices has gone all rusty over here as its all pvc
( the dont even bother to bend that thay use a bit of flexable instead of making a set )
Old May 18th 2008, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Someone on here put some pics up about a year ago...even I could tell that it was a complete mess!! I really can't remember who....Wendy might?
Old May 18th 2008, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Someone on here put some pics up about a year ago...even I could tell that it was a complete mess!! I really can't remember who....Wendy might?

It was Youngy or Stu - probably both
Old May 18th 2008, 6:51 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

It was Youngy or Stu - probably both
That would be me then!!! Follow this link!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474469

Have to say thats the worst iv seen. JUST !!
Old May 18th 2008, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0

That's the one!!
Old May 18th 2008, 7:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by stu:0

Do I need to learn the phrase "she'll be there tomorrow".
Makes shopfitting look like a work of art

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.