ARTC rejected: Help please!!

Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:27 am
Just Joined

jamesmcc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ARTC rejected: Help please!!

i have just have my ARTC rejected, i wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience.

I have C&G quals from the U.K. 2351, 2381 & 2391. no formal apprenticeship was served. it would appear from the letter that the TRA do not accept my Quals as valid. I am curious as the C&G 2351 was a short lived replacement for the Parts 1 & 2. whether or not this is the problem. i have applied for my nsw trade assessment in the attempt to have something recognized.

I have completed the Peer tech course down in Adelaide and have the wiring rules certificate. it would appear that the TRA have dual standards, after accepting my skills for migration they won't let me get a license.

i have sent off for all the syllabuses from city and guilds and also the comparison to the british framework. which hopefully will help for my reassessment. i am also considering taking the C&G 2391-02. If it is recognized here. Although it would seem that not much is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all
Default Re: ARTC rejected: Help please!!

Hello All,

James i never did an apprentiseship and do not have the quals you have yet i was awarded a " fitter ticket", if you need any info on how i went about it , just PM me.

Regards

Kevin
Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

mhenderson is just really nicemhenderson is just really nicemhenderson is just really nicemhenderson is just really nicemhenderson is just really nicemhenderson is just really nicemhenderson is just really nicemhenderson is just really nice
Smile Re: ARTC rejected: Help please!!

James
You may of done this already in your first application however just in case you didn't.
When I applied for my ARTC my migration agent advised me to send all the documents that i submitted to get my migration even though they never really asked for all of it. She had previous experience of the artc turning down people that had migrated on skills and felt it was due to them not looking at all the evidence they had looked at to approve your migration visa.
I also included the TRA results sheet that showed the positive response to them giving me a migration visa based on my electrical background.
Hope this may help
Mike