ARTC Mechanic Cert Granted

Old Sep 25th 2011, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice
Default ARTC Mechanic Cert Granted

Just checked my emails and got a granted for my ARTC electrical mechanic application on Friday

Chuffed to bits and am booked on the PEER via distance learning for when the house sells and we finally get there.

If anyone wants any help or info on what i included just drop me a message.
Old Sep 25th 2011, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

jeffery is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ARTC Mechanic Cert Granted

Hey congratulations mate well done. Can i ask how long did it take, when did you submit your application?
Old Sep 25th 2011, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice

Originally Posted by jeffery
Hey congratulations mate well done. Can i ask how long did it take, when did you submit your application?
Hi, my application was received in Aus on the 15/07/2011 so 9 weeks to process which is quicker than some poor soles have been waiting.

Just glad it is all over and cant wait to now get to Aus and sit the wiring regs course and get a A class.
Old Sep 25th 2011, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

callum1205 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by minty01
Hi, my application was received in Aus on the 15/07/2011 so 9 weeks to process which is quicker than some poor soles have been waiting.

Just glad it is all over and cant wait to now get to Aus and sit the wiring regs course and get a A class.
well done and congratulations.did you go the vetassess route for your visa and if so did you disclose this to tra and did you tell them you are still in the uk.
reason i ask is tra recieved my application on 31st may
Old Sep 26th 2011, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Just checked my emails and got a granted for my ARTC electrical mechanic application on Friday

Chuffed to bits and am booked on the PEER via distance learning for when the house sells and we finally get there.

Well done mate. All the best for the future.
Regards Derren
Old Oct 1st 2011, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

finally got my artc on friday.checked the online portal and says granted.i submitted mine on the 31st may.4 months wait.they will only post it to me when i am in oz.has anyone got it posted to a friends address so they could send it on.does tra check.
Old Oct 1st 2011, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by callum1205
finally got my artc on friday.checked the online portal and says granted.i submitted mine on the 31st may.4 months wait.they will only post it to me when i am in oz.has anyone got it posted to a friends address so they could send it on.does tra check.
I not going to risk it. They have assesed me and im in the UK and when i get there and have an address they will then post the cert. I have the grant letter and will have to do the week at PEER so theres no real point in getting it now anyway.
Old Oct 1st 2011, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

do they post a grant letter to your uk address.only got an email telling me they dont send artc to the uk.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

callum1205;

you have no choice but to apply to vetassess even though people are applying for the TRA recognition you still have to apply to VET, once you have the VET & TRA. then when your here you can apply to the local tafe (College) to do a top up wiring rules course after that you apply for the actual exams via the recognised examining body in the state your residing in.

its a long hard slog getting the required licenses but well worth it in the end, your not allowed to work as an electrician in Australia without the required licenses.without the A class license also if your going to work for your self you must also have the electrical contractors license (another course).
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

do they post a grant letter to your uk address.only got an email telling me they dont send artc to the uk.
You get the grant letter of the website. When you rejister to check your application online you get the grant letter there.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: ARTC Mechanic Cert Granted

cheers got the email today with details on where to get letter on their website
Old Oct 8th 2011, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I have let 6 people have their ARTC certs sent to my house and they have collected them on arrival. Never had a problem with any of them
Old Oct 13th 2011, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

Sparkee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Minty, congrats on getting your ARTC, lot of people would like to be in that position I'm in the process of applying but will need to find a sponsor first because of my age! got some good contacts down there in the mines etc. but will need class "A" unrestricted state licence before I can get the big bucks. I have US Journeyman electrical licence, had my own business in Boston for nearly 10 years, I have plenty of proof to support this, spoke with the TRA about a month ago & they said as long as I have the experience I should be fine, just want to make sure I have everything in order before I submit paperwork. Would be great if you could give me any help, just want to be sure, if you could email me that would be great [email protected]
Old Oct 14th 2011, 4:24 am
Just Joined

jeffery is an unknown quantity at this point

OK got my ARTC elec mechanic granted as well.
Application registered 28-06-2011
Finalisation date 28-09-2011
Got granted about a week after finalisation date
So looks like a 3 month waiting time.
Thanks for all the info on here and good luck
Old Oct 20th 2011, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

elect42 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone so after Vet route to get PR visa I need to fill out form in TRA site to get ARTC cert to get A LICENSE?

Is this the form 1.9v
http://www.deewr.gov.au/Skills/Progr...cationForm.pdf

First question Im confused how can I get a TRA number if im filling this out is there another form to fill out before this??
Sorry for these questions

I have training and/or experience in a metal or electrical trade
assessed by TRA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.