artc advice needed

Old Jan 21st 2008, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Question artc advice needed

Hi everyone

finally collated all our infor for artc just about to send off when i happen to look on the artc website and find you can print off instructions on how to fill in the form. GREAT now I realise we have filled in too much info it says if you have been previously assesed by TRA for migratuion purposes if you tick yes for box A you only have to fill in sections 2,3,4,and 12 is this correct, all you good people on here must know please help, will it matter if we have filled in to much or should we send off for a new form, you know how fussy they are.

also question 3 says date you arrived in australia well we wont be until we sell our house and thats a nightnmare in itself!!!! what shall I put in there we have given an aussie address to send the results to.

sorry for rambling this artc thing is doing my head in on top of selling our house.

Thank you in advance for any help

Sue and mick
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: artc advice needed

Originally Posted by sue and mick
Hi everyone

finally collated all our infor for artc just about to send off when i happen to look on the artc website and find you can print off instructions on how to fill in the form. GREAT now I realise we have filled in too much info it says if you have been previously assesed by TRA for migratuion purposes if you tick yes for box A you only have to fill in sections 2,3,4,and 12 is this correct, all you good people on here must know please help, will it matter if we have filled in to much or should we send off for a new form, you know how fussy they are.

also question 3 says date you arrived in australia well we wont be until we sell our house and thats a nightnmare in itself!!!! what shall I put in there we have given an aussie address to send the results to.

sorry for rambling this artc thing is doing my head in on top of selling our house.

Thank you in advance for any help

Sue and mick

I don't think it would matter that you have filled in too much, it's better than not filling in enough

For the date, put a date about a month after you send it off. So if you send it on the 1st feb, say you will be arriving 1st March
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: artc advice needed

thanks a lot wendy for answering both of my questions, you are a great source of answers for this website even though I dont post much I am always reading everything

again thanks a lot

sue and mick