artc

Old Feb 11th 2011, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice
Default artc

Hi,

I got my visa granted yesterday and wondering can I apply for my artc from the uk as long as I have a OZ address, would this speed up things when I get there?
Old Feb 11th 2011, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of
Default Re: artc

Originally Posted by cjgoodall
Hi,

I got my visa granted yesterday and wondering can I apply for my artc from the uk as long as I have a OZ address, would this speed up things when I get there?
Hi Chris,
Congrats again on the visa. Answer to question, in a word, yes. That's what I'll be doing as soon as the visa is granted. Just had meds and police checks done, so fingers crossed.
Regards Derren
Old Feb 11th 2011, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice

derren,

are you applying online? Have you a case officer? When did you apply?
Only asking as you dont seem to be on the forum long but seem to be nearly there.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

derren,

are you applying online? Have you a case officer? When did you apply?
Only asking as you dont seem to be on the forum long but seem to be nearly there.
Hi Chris,
Yeah we nearly there. Got a CO in December. My wife got held up applying as she was trying to sort out her nursing registration and then the OZ govt put everything on hold to update SMPs. Can't remember when we actually applied.
My missus gives me regular updates but it usually goes in one ear and straight out the other.
I contacted the TRA about applying online as I was a bit confused. It's a bit misleading to say that you can apply online as what you actually do is to download the pdf format of the application form and fill it in print it off and send it in the post. There's no facility to send electronically, email or otherwise.
Regards Derren
Old Feb 11th 2011, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

derren,

I might have asked before but where are you looking at settling?
Old Feb 11th 2011, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

derren,

I might have asked before but where are you looking at settling?
Brisbane. Specifically, Ferny Hills or thereabouts.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

have you got family or friends there?
Old Feb 14th 2011, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

have you got family or friends there?
Yeah, got friends and family in quite a few areas of OZ but chose Brisbane because we have a higher concentration of friends there and feel it is also best suited to us. My missus spent some time there but I only spent about half a day there on my travels many years ago.
What about yourself? I see from previous posts that you want to go to the Sunshine coast but feel there are more job opportunities on the Gold coast.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

No friends or family over there except for a few people we met on our reci a couple of years ago when we met up with Steve'o. We did all our research in the sunshine coast when we went over there as we liked the idea of it not being so built up but now realize there probably wont be as much work there. They are due to build a new super hospital up there and had thought of trying to get on there. I prefer the larger projects.

We are now looking at the Gold Coast as there seems to be more work available over there when I search for jobs.

I am willing to travel into Brisbane if required but obviously trying to get away from the daily commute.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

derren,

when I was over there I met up with one of my friends-friends in Bigerra Waters. He told me that the union was helpful if you were looking for work. I emailed them yesterday and they said I could join whilst still in the uk.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

derren,

when I was over there I met up with one of my friends-friends in Bigerra Waters. He told me that the union was helpful if you were looking for work. I emailed them yesterday and they said I could join whilst still in the uk.
Cheers for that Chris.
Also , to give more weight to your ARTC, if you are JIB registered or served an apprenticeship overseen by the JIB they can supply an emigration letter upon request for £15. Contact JIB on 020 8302 0031 and ask to speak to Nicola Budds.
Regards Derren
Old Feb 16th 2011, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

nice one mate
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

moriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to all

I'm nearly ready with my ARTC but I'm having trouble finding the link to the easy pay web site For card payments, I found one by using google but it asks for a customer reference number so I'm not sure if I'm paying the right dept?
Anybody else used it?
Old Feb 18th 2011, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moriarty711
I'm nearly ready with my ARTC but I'm having trouble finding the link to the easy pay web site For card payments, I found one by using google but it asks for a customer reference number so I'm not sure if I'm paying the right dept?
Anybody else used it?
Hi there,
On the pdf application form a reference number is generated when clicking the credit card option for payment. It says on the TRA website that you must enter this number on the easypay website and also print off the receipt and attach it to your application form and also and enter the payment receipt number on the form. Haven't used it myself yet so hopefully someone else could clarify.
Regards Derren

Last edited by derren7; Feb 18th 2011 at 9:21 am.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 9:21 pm
Unofficial Aussie

D_Dubz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
On the pdf application form a reference number is generated when clicking the credit card option for payment. It says on the TRA website that you must enter this number on the easypay website and also print off the receipt and attach it to your application form and also and enter the payment receipt number on the form. Haven't used it myself yet so hopefully someone else could clarify.
Regards Derren
This is exactly right, did mine last month

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.