Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Anyone got these recent City n Guild syllabusses?

Anyone got these recent City n Guild syllabusses?

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 8:36 am
Just Joined

WoodyXRomford is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone got these recent City n Guild syllabusses?

Hi all

After a few emails back n forth with C n G, I'm beginning to think that I might not get what I want from them.......I thought I'd see if anyone reading this part of the forum could help.

I need to get a copy of the following syllabusses to show to whoever questions my Certs when down under.

2330 - (The old 2360 I believe) Level 1 and 2,3 (Part1 part2 in old money)
2381 - The 16th Edition
2391 - Testing and inspection

Please don't suggest going through the usual CnG route as that is still (frustratingly) ongoing. Just thought I'd put the question out there incase any of you have the above in electronic format.

Thanks in advance
Woody
PS. Is frustratingly a word....reading that back, it looks stupid!
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

isr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got these recent City n Guild syllabusses?

Afternoon, go to the www.talkelectricianforum.co.uk and go to the student & learning section and its in there.

Iain

Old Oct 18th 2009, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

english reject will become famous soon enough

Sorry it should be www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk in the student & learning.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

princey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WoodyXRomford
Hi all

After a few emails back n forth with C n G, I'm beginning to think that I might not get what I want from them.......I thought I'd see if anyone reading this part of the forum could help.

I need to get a copy of the following syllabusses to show to whoever questions my Certs when down under.

2330 - (The old 2360 I believe) Level 1 and 2,3 (Part1 part2 in old money)
2381 - The 16th Edition
2391 - Testing and inspection

Please don't suggest going through the usual CnG route as that is still (frustratingly) ongoing. Just thought I'd put the question out there incase any of you have the above in electronic format.

Thanks in advance
Woody
PS. Is frustratingly a word....reading that back, it looks stupid!
Hi Woody

I am an Electrician in New Zealand.I forwarded all my city and guilds certificates to The EWRB in wellington but i did not need to show syllabus' to get my qualifications approved but i did have to show conclusive references from previous employers of my work experience.

If i can help in anyway just ask mate and i can email you some examples.Sorry but i dont have syllabus' but you may not need them?

Princey
Old Nov 19th 2009, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

Hello All.

I didn't include any syllubuses in my application, they know what each certificate stands for and the requirements to achieve it.

Regards

Kevin
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice

Hi mate,
I sent all of these with my application and you can download them straight of the City & Guilds website. Just type in the course name ie 2360 and search. Easy enough to find.