Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

After Vetassess / Off shore training record

After Vetassess / Off shore training record

Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: After Vetassess / Off shore training record

Thanks, we hope to have something soon too!! We did phone the DIAC a couple of weeks ago to ask them about hubby's job offer and if there was anything that could be done and they said no!!! I have emailed them now asking them if they need the offer attaching to the application - I bet that still won't do the trick!!

Really pleased for you though, although I am also extremely jealous!!!

Mel
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

Congratulations Carl & Ang

Well we're booked, heading off on the Oz-Bus 8th Feb 09 http://www.oz-bus.com/itinerary-ls.html

Really sorry we've not been on BE much. You would NOT believe the amount of stuff we gotta do for the trip and the move......it seemed a good idea at the time.

Becky
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Becky723359
Congratulations Carl & Ang

Well we're booked, heading off on the Oz-Bus 8th Feb 09 http://www.oz-bus.com/itinerary-ls.html

Really sorry we've not been on BE much. You would NOT believe the amount of stuff we gotta do for the trip and the move......it seemed a good idea at the time.

Becky
!!

Wow, you'll be flippin' roasting when you arrive mid Feb!!!! Hope those flip flip (or thongs) are near the top of your case!!!

Mel
Old Nov 25th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carl-ang
Hi Guys

Just to let you all know - we got our VISA!!

Cant believe it!! Brisbane here we come!

Ang
Congratulations Carl and Ang. That's fantastic news. Of course we are very jealous!

I bet you can't wait to start living the dream!

Fingers crossed for you Mel. Surely it can't be much longer now....
Old Nov 25th 2008, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS CARL AND ANGAll the best on your new life.
Old Dec 28th 2008, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

congrats to getting your visa guys!

sorry for the late reply, but as you may knopw i recently took my exam at TAFE in WA, well the good news is that i passed the exam and i am now a qualified aussie spark!!!

the whole journey has been long but after all the worrying, it really is simple to obtain a licence with TAFE and Vetasses, ok, it has been long, but no major hassles.

After doing my exams, energy saftey actually contacted me via email and asked for the 5 year payment for the licence, once paid they had it in the piost and i had it with in a few days.

If any of you want any more advice, feel free to contact me. good luck to you all and hope to see you out here.

much love till then.

doc x
Old Dec 29th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Doc, there is hope for all of us yet!

Hope you are still enjoying your new Aussie life. Keep us posted. We're still waiting for the February practical which have taken forever to get here! Still it will be worth it in the end..... I keep telling myself that anyway!
Old Dec 29th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Well done Doc, cant wait to get over there we have had meds and just waiting for visa now, hope to be over in 2009 sometime. Hope you are still having lots of fun and enjoying that sun Take care