aca licence

Old Jul 9th 2009, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

agillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to all
Default aca licence

hi,
I'm considering doing the aca licence course in Brisbane. Has anyone else done it and if so where have you done it? I'm just wondering is it worth doing it and will it enhance my chances of getting a job. I already have my electricial licence.

Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2009, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

lbb_1974 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: aca licence

Originally Posted by agillick
hi,
I'm considering doing the aca licence course in Brisbane. Has anyone else done it and if so where have you done it? I'm just wondering is it worth doing it and will it enhance my chances of getting a job. I already have my electricial licence.

Cheers
What's that all about mate?
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

agillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to all

Its the licence needed to do any sort of data or communications cabling work here. Think it used to be called the Austel licence. alot of advertised positions seem to ask for it.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

agillick;
if you don't have the ACA license its illegal to do any work in the communications industry, the ACA would have you in court its not worth it do the course, then when you have the basic cabling license (Voice) you can do courses for Cat5e Cat6 also video cable course, however if you have been working in the area for a few years you should be exempt from the rest except the basic cabling license
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

thanks Arthur,
I'm not actually doing any communications work at the minute. what i'm trying to figure out if its worth doing the course in order to get a better job?

Adrian
Old Jul 11th 2009, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

agillick;

if you have the license it may be a stepping stone for future employment,
also it shows your able to take on other areas for employment.

Now't lost mate only a couple of grand in costings
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

lbb_1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
agillick;

if you have the license it may be a stepping stone for future employment,
also it shows your able to take on other areas for employment.

Now't lost mate only a couple of grand in costings
G'day mate.Is the course avialable anytime?which RTo did you took the course?