19/02/09 (london)

Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:05 pm
mcv
Forum Regular

mcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nice
Default 19/02/09 (london)

hi,anyone been given this date for london practical test?
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

tinaandscott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 19/02/09 (london)

Originally Posted by mcv
hi,anyone been given this date for london practical test?
Yes, my OH has his skills test on this date....
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, my OH has his on the 16th February.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

The collage of North West London ( willesden ) is a right pain to get to, if youre not familliar with the area, allow plenty of time to find it!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:42 am
mcv
Forum Regular

mcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nice

is there any parking at the college?
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah there is, the practicals are normally in half term time so there will hopefully be plenty.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

ianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really nice

you lucky buggers...
needed to get into the feb practicals to get a visa application off by my 40th in april, but when i got home from work, the evening which i received confirmation of a satisfactory written, they were full!!
hey ho

good luck to you all and let us know of any tips for the exam
Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

ianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really niceianandclaire is just really nice

i can't believe it!!!!!!!!
just logged onto trade assessment and there was a place on the 20th feb. so i'm all booked up, just need to swat up now
thanks to this post for jogging my memory
fate hey
Old Nov 19th 2008, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

tinaandscott is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ianandclaire
just logged onto trade assessment and there was a place on the 20th feb. so i'm all booked up, just need to swat up now
fate hey

Well done Ian, and good luck.... glad i jogged your memory!!
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 4:41 pm
mcv
Forum Regular

hi all,about to start revising lots of forgotten formula etc,anyone know how in depth i need to go ,do i need to learn all the formula from my college days or will just the general ohms law and resistor calcs be sufficiant?
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

ladyk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ianandclaire
fate hey
Hi thr im booked for 20th Feb 2, See you thr.

Aaron
Old Jan 17th 2009, 1:44 pm
mcv
Forum Regular

hi,I take it that we get a drawing for this d.o.l motor. and is it 3phase?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

EssexSparks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mcv
hi,I take it that we get a drawing for this d.o.l motor. and is it 3phase?
Doing mine in Blackburn - long drive for me from sunny essex

Would fancy a bit more info/help on this dOL part. Has anyone on here gone out and done some hands-on revision for this bit? If so where, did you visit an old job, call on a mate or buy a bloody DOL starter from Eddies or something?