Reload this Page >

To try again or not?!

To try again or not?!

Old Aug 29th 2019, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Jamie88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To try again or not?!

good morning all,

ill start from the beginning. I took the plunge to Paphos back in 2012 off of a whim, I was fed up with the U.K., holidayed in Cyprus every year and thought why not, it was me, my partner and 1 child. We lasted a year and a half and decided living week by week was too much.

roll on 7 years later, I am now a skilled heating engineer, starting my air con training within the next month, now have 4 kids and massively have the itch to return.

Obviously I’ll wait until the end of October and see what happens with Brexit and see whether I can actually do it or not, but does anyone have any advice for me? Is it worth giving it another go (a silly question I suppose, but financially)? will work come relatively easy for an aircon engineer? Will it pay enough to support my family without struggle?

i have a tutor here in the U.K. and my kids will be learning as much Greek as possible before we do leave (if we do), to give them a head start. My kids are 10, 5 and twins of 2.

Any in site, info, advice would be greatly appreciated.