Reload this Page >

Teaching Salaries

Teaching Salaries

Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

jayshay is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Teaching Salaries

Hello,
My husband and i are thinking of moving our family to Cyprus within the next year, however, I am finding it difficult to find out how much I can earn as a Primary School Teacher. Until I know how much I will be earning we can't make any definate plans to move. I would be very grateful if anyone knows how to find this out or can give me an idea of what i CAN EXPECT TO EARN.
Thank you.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all
Default Re: Teaching Salaries

cometo abu dhabi...great salary..free housin ..tax free..sunny all year...gr8 quality of live ....check out the aldar web site opening /have opened some fab schools