Pets in Rental Accomodation

Pets in Rental Accomodation

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

vikki324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pets in Rental Accomodation

Hi,

I'm hoping that someone can help me.

I'm looking to relocate to Limassol and was wondering if many rental properties allow pets. I've been offered an interview with a company but I wouldn't be willing to move without my dog (sad I know!!), and don't want to waste their time.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Vikki
Old Nov 4th 2010, 12:31 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pets in Rental Accomodation

Hi Vikki,

I am sorry I can't help with you question as I am in the US, but I wanted to pop by and welcome you to our community.

I'm sure someone will be along soon who can give you some pointers.

Once again .... welcome!

Sue
Old Nov 9th 2010, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Honest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pets in Rental Accomodation

It very much depends on your landlord. In my row of houses there are 3 rental properties and between then they have 3 dogs and 3 cats. I don't think you'll have a problem.