Reload this Page >

Moving to Cyprus

Moving to Cyprus

Old Jul 28th 2013, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

rachal1084 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Cyprus

Hi

Me , my husband and 2 year old are looking to relocate to Cyprus, as cliche as it sounds we are just looking for a new life in the sun.

We will have enough money to put a deposit on a small villa and looking to open a Gift Shop Business (not to worried about the shop as the product is very successful and sells itself)

I really would like advice on where in Cyprus would be suitable for our needs, we need somewhere coastal with preferably an all year round tourist trade, but also somewhere with a nice school, we can both drive so wouldn't be too bad if we bought a Villa maximum 10 minutes drive from the shop.

I apologise for being quite vague with my information, I am very new to forum chatting, also we really are shooting in the dark, originally we were looking at Spain, but I got married in Cyprus in June, and it just felt right, I would be very grateful for any advice please. And thank you for taking the time to read my post
Old Jul 29th 2013, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Moving to Cyprus

I would recommend Limassol. It is the commercial centre of Cyprus, has all year round tourism and it is central to all parts of Cyprus, usually around 45 minutes to any major city. It is also in the middle of both arirports, so flying in and out has many plus points.
Plenty of schools, and accommodation available. Would highly recommend renting first whilst hunting for a bargain property.
Old Jul 29th 2013, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

rachal1084 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zygiman
I would recommend Limassol. It is the commercial centre of Cyprus, has all year round tourism and it is central to all parts of Cyprus, usually around 45 minutes to any major city. It is also in the middle of both arirports, so flying in and out has many plus points.
Plenty of schools, and accommodation available. Would highly recommend renting first whilst hunting for a bargain property.

Thank you I will have a good look
Old Sep 9th 2013, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

tootsie52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rachal1084
Hi

Me , my husband and 2 year old are looking to relocate to Cyprus, as cliche as it sounds we are just looking for a new life in the sun.

We will have enough money to put a deposit on a small villa and looking to open a Gift Shop Business (not to worried about the shop as the product is very successful and sells itself)

I really would like advice on where in Cyprus would be suitable for our needs, we need somewhere coastal with preferably an all year round tourist trade, but also somewhere with a nice school, we can both drive so wouldn't be too bad if we bought a Villa maximum 10 minutes drive from the shop.

I apologise for being quite vague with my information, I am very new to forum chatting, also we really are shooting in the dark, originally we were looking at Spain, but I got married in Cyprus in June, and it just felt right, I would be very grateful for any advice please. And thank you for taking the time to read my post
hello , paphos is a nice place to be, and there is nice schoo;s there too. if your looking to buy a villa ,i have one i am selling, a 3 double bed , private garden drive, comunial pool. very near coral bay, tourist area. plus fully furnished, and reasonable price, with title deeds. regards christine