Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

looking for work in Cyprus

looking for work in Cyprus

Old Aug 26th 2010, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

jonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura about
Default looking for work in Cyprus

Hi everyone

I'm Andy 29... recently married and currently living in London.
I have been working as cabin crew for the last 7.5yrs travelling the world but now would love to make a complete change in lifestyle and move over to Cyprus so we can enjoy life and start a family.

I am looking work in Cyprus. Sadly I dont speak Greek or Russian.
I have previous experience in sales, short term experience in account manager, administration and I have also worked aboard as a holiday rep.

Would like to work for an airline, travel company, hotel, marine industry but really to be I would consider anything.

Has anyone got any suggestions where the best place is to start looking and what are my chances of finding a permanent job.

Thank you very much
Old Aug 27th 2010, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Honest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: looking for work in Cyprus

[QUOTE=jonesa80;8804449]Hi everyone

I have been working as cabin crew for the last 7.5yrs travelling the world but now would love to make a complete change in lifestyle and move over to Cyprus so we can enjoy life and start a family.

I have previous experience in sales, short term experience in account manager, administration and I have also worked aboard as a holiday rep.

Would like to work for an airline, travel company, hotel, marine industry but really to be I would consider anything.

Has anyone got any suggestions where the best place is to start looking and what are my chances of finding a permanent job.

Thank you very much

Hi Andy,

Ryan air will be operating out of Larnaca airport from November. They will be looking for about 60 staff, air and land based. Maybe you could give them a try.
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

jonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=Honest_H;8806890]
Originally Posted by jonesa80 View Post
Hi everyone

Thank you very much

Hi Andy,

Ryan air will be operating out of Larnaca airport from November. They will be looking for about 60 staff, air and land based. Maybe you could give them a try.
Thanks very much...
I will definately try to apply but cant any link just yet...
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

LisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really nice

Olympic Holidays is based in Cyprus.