British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Cyprus (https://britishexpats.com/forum/cyprus-117/)
-   -   looking for work in Cyprus (https://britishexpats.com/forum/cyprus-117/looking-work-cyprus-682838/)

jonesa80 Aug 26th 2010 9:26 am

looking for work in Cyprus

Hi everyone

I'm Andy 29... recently married and currently living in London.
I have been working as cabin crew for the last 7.5yrs travelling the world but now would love to make a complete change in lifestyle and move over to Cyprus so we can enjoy life and start a family.

I am looking work in Cyprus. Sadly I dont speak Greek or Russian.
I have previous experience in sales, short term experience in account manager, administration and I have also worked aboard as a holiday rep.

Would like to work for an airline, travel company, hotel, marine industry but really to be I would consider anything.

Has anyone got any suggestions where the best place is to start looking and what are my chances of finding a permanent job.

Thank you very much

Honest_H Aug 27th 2010 9:57 am

Re: looking for work in Cyprus

[QUOTE=jonesa80;8804449]Hi everyone

I have been working as cabin crew for the last 7.5yrs travelling the world but now would love to make a complete change in lifestyle and move over to Cyprus so we can enjoy life and start a family.

I have previous experience in sales, short term experience in account manager, administration and I have also worked aboard as a holiday rep.

Would like to work for an airline, travel company, hotel, marine industry but really to be I would consider anything.

Has anyone got any suggestions where the best place is to start looking and what are my chances of finding a permanent job.

Thank you very much

Hi Andy,

Ryan air will be operating out of Larnaca airport from November. They will be looking for about 60 staff, air and land based. Maybe you could give them a try.

jonesa80 Aug 27th 2010 1:49 pm

[QUOTE=Honest_H;8806890]

Originally Posted by jonesa80 (Post 8804449)
Hi everyone

Thank you very much

Hi Andy,

Ryan air will be operating out of Larnaca airport from November. They will be looking for about 60 staff, air and land based. Maybe you could give them a try.

Thanks very much...
I will definately try to apply but cant any link just yet...

LisaP Sep 1st 2010 7:06 am

Olympic Holidays is based in Cyprus.