Hi everyone

Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

delboy000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone

I am 26 year old deaf guy.

I have been thinking of moving to Cyprus in paphos for a while......Right now I am working for myself as a window cleaner and would like a new change.....I would like very much to set up a bar or buy a bar in paphos near by the beach.

I have been to Cyprus loads of time only in Polis and Paphos on holiday so I know it won't be like a holiday living and working in Paphos.

I have only got 70k to my name to start a new life in Cyprus.

I know the grass is not greener by leaving england and setting up a new life in Cyprus........The local people work long hours in bar & pubs for little money and it not easy working in the heat in the summer....also i also know that Cyprus can get a bit cold in the winter time but not like the winter we have in england.

Do anyone know anyone who move over to Cyprus open up a little bar.

I do not know where to start or how to go about it.....I got some money that i have save over the last 5 years but do not know the cost of starting up a little bar.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Del
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:00 am
Just Joined

delboy000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi everyone

Thanks for your help to the over 20 people who views this thread
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:54 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Originally Posted by delboy000
Thanks for your help to the over 20 people who views this thread
Just because they view the thread doesn`t mean they can answer your question.
Maybe they don`t know about running a bar out there, or maybe they are not even members and just surfing through.