Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

Cyprus Visit - June 2021

Cyprus Visit - June 2021

Old May 24th 2021, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of
Default Cyprus Visit - June 2021

Anyone flown to Cyprus from London recently, aware its Amber but I am coming over to work and wondered if anyone has had any issues or whether they just sailed straight through? Had both Covid jabs and PCR test is booked. I ponder if there is a big scary gate keeper en route to the gate or anything like that ?

I also have emails proving that I am coming to work there etc.

All the best !

Old May 29th 2021, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cyprus Visit - June 2021

Would advise joining the Love Cyprus facebook group, where lots of experiences are shared daily, everything from travel and covid cases, to which restaurants are actually open.

This forum is quiet
Old May 29th 2021, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cyprus Visit - June 2021

Thank you Hun, yeah quiet not the word ! lol

Many Thanks