Will bank statement be an issue?

Old May 11th 2020, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

95ElTee95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Will bank statement be an issue?

I think I'm overthinking this but please put my mind at ease...

I get paid last working day of each month. The 6 payslips I've provided are Sep 2019 to Feb 2020. My first bank statement (29th Aug 2019 to 28th Sep 2019) shows a deposit from my employer of £1,102 on last working day of August although I am not relying on this deposit... I was wondering if this will be an issue or maybe cause confusion to the ECO? The bank statement that matches the deposit of September 2019's pay is Bank Statement No. 2 but I believe I need a bank statement which covers the entire month of September, right? That's why I've included 29th Aug to 28th Sep bank statement, since it shows all transactions made for the full month of September, even though the transactions only go to 28th Sep and the first 1550+ deposit is showed in the next bank statement from 30th Sep to 28th Oct.

My deposits from Sep 2019 to Feb 2020 all show at least £1,550 as overtime began in September 2019.

Hope I've explained it clearly, please ask if clarification needed. Many thanks!

Last edited by 95ElTee95; May 11th 2020 at 10:14 pm.
Old May 11th 2020, 10:50 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will bank statement be an issue?

What date did you submit your online application?
Old May 11th 2020, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
What date did you submit your online application?
March 15
Old May 12th 2020, 12:04 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t see an issue.
Old May 12th 2020, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

I don’t see an issue.
Oh ok. I'm just a bit worried they'll assume I am relying on my August pay and refuse it.

My salary is actually below the 18.6k requirement but I was doing six months worth of overtime to make up the difference and my pay has never fallen below 1550 for each month before the application. Overtime is ok, right? I read it is but I've not actually spoken to anybody who was accepted by using overtime. I think I deducted my base pay without overtime from my gross earnings, added whatever I earned through overtime then annualised it and added it to my base pay to get my salary with overtime.
Old May 12th 2020, 12:12 am

They’ll add up the last six months’ pay and times by two. So long as that figure is at least £18,600 then you’re good to go.
Old May 12th 2020, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

They’ll add up the last six months’ pay and times by two. So long as that figure is at least £18,600 then you’re good to go.
Oh nice. Thanks for your help - I realise some questions may sound simple so I appreciate the help.
Old May 12th 2020, 12:28 am

Originally Posted by 95ElTee95
Oh nice. Thanks for your help - I realise some questions may sound simple so I appreciate the help.
To be precise, they’ll add the last six months’ pay together, divide by six and then times by twelve but you get the idea.