WHERE TO SEND COMPLETED VISA

Old Jun 1st 2014, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

sianukusa is a jewel in the roughsianukusa is a jewel in the roughsianukusa is a jewel in the roughsianukusa is a jewel in the rough
Default WHERE TO SEND COMPLETED VISA

i have just completed my husbands visa application online and made the biometrics appointment for this week. Is the cost of this covered in the total payment i just made online for the visa? what documents do they need to see at the biometrics office apprt from the printed application and appointment confirmation?? do they need ALL supporting documents?? I am still waiting on one letter to add to my documents.

also - where do you go to get UK sized passport photos as the photos taken at any USA post office are not the correct size - will i need these for biometrics ?

Then, on my printed application the visa application submission location to send everything to is the british consulate NY - i thought i had to send everything to the UK sheffield office

HELP !!!!!!!!! im in a panic now
Old Jun 1st 2014, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHERE TO SEND COMPLETED VISA

Others will help with more specific details for your location. The usual case with UK visas is that you hand on all your documents when you do the biometrics and they send it on. From other people's posts though that doesn't sound like the case in the US.

Passport photos can be made yourself using epassportphoto.com just take a spot which fulfills the main requirements and use that site to get it cropped to the right size then print at 6*4
Old Jun 1st 2014, 2:20 pm
WhiteRabbit

rebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond repute

The package goes to Sheffield.
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

ncoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nice

Yes, you send the package to Vulcan house in Sheffield. Use fedex. Don't forget the appendix form for the financials.
Good luck
Cheers
Nigel