Vignette Transfer

Old Jan 16th 2023, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

dnilsson309 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vignette Transfer

Has anyone recently applied for a Vignette Transfer on their Spousal Visit? I was given a time to enter the UK which was not feasible and have applied for a Vignette transfer.

My biometrics appointment was on the 6th of December and I was told I would have a decision within three weeks. It has now been six weeks and I have not heard a thing. Has anyone had any similar experiences?
Old Jan 17th 2023, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

moominmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vignette Transfer

Hi, I hope to find out more about wait times for vignette transfer too! I just received an email to resubmit my passport for vignette pasting at VFSglobal, but I'd planned my travel for later than the given window. The decision came earlier than 6 months! I applied in early October thinking that it would take 6 months before I would receive my visa.

Did you apply after your vignette expired or before?
Old Jan 18th 2023, 2:40 am
Just Joined

moominmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vignette Transfer

Originally Posted by dnilsson309
Has anyone recently applied for a Vignette Transfer on their Spousal Visit? I was given a time to enter the UK which was not feasible and have applied for a Vignette transfer.

My biometrics appointment was on the 6th of December and I was told I would have a decision within three weeks. It has now been six weeks and I have not heard a thing. Has anyone had any similar experiences?
I rang the UKVI to inquire about the vignette transfer application in general. The lady said 3 weeks is still the given time but it seems to be taking a bit longer than usual. Where are you applying from?