using Parcel Force unable to deliver to Po Box

Old Jan 22nd 2019, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

godor is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry using Parcel Force unable to deliver to Po Box

yesterday I sent my wife application to Po Box 5852, S11 0FX, but they can't deliver to any Po Box, (post office stuff recommend me the Parcel Force!), I called Parcel Force they said my Parcel will redeliver to:

Home Office,
The Portergate
247 Ecclesall Road,
Sheffield
S11 8NX,

this is not the UKIV address, anyone got the same situation? what will happen if my parcel delivered to Home Office address?

thank you very much,

BTW, never use parcelforce.
Old Jan 22nd 2019, 1:30 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: using Parcel Force unable to deliver to Po Box

The Portergate is a serviced office block on Ecclesall Road. It’s at 257, not 247. It’s likely to be the physical address that corresponds with the PO Box number you quoted. UKVI and the Home Office are one and the same in Sheffield. This thread may have been useful to you: Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield
Old Jan 22nd 2019, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

Thank you very much BritInParis

meaning if my parcel sends to home office NO. 257, they still take my case, right? I don't have to worry? thank you very much!
Old Jan 22nd 2019, 4:35 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by godor
Thank you very much BritInParis

meaning if my parcel sends to home office NO. 257, they still take my case, right? I don't have to worry? thank you very much!
That’s the idea. Do you have a tracking number?
Old Jan 23rd 2019, 7:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
That’s the idea. Do you have a tracking number?
I do have the tracking number, and I called Parcelforce this morning, their staff told me they send this kind parcels (Po box 5852) a lot every week, they know where should send it.
I am still stressful, other says "Sheffield has a designated team who take all parcel deliveries and put them in the correct department boxes.
It's all the same building." but for me is the home office postcode S11 8nx and Internation Operation Visa postcode S3 8NH are different. I don't know where it will be sent.

BTW, do you know is possible to receive an email after home office got you file?

Thank you BritInParis

Old Jan 23rd 2019, 9:19 am

UKVI is based at Vulcan House on Millsands. That’s the S3 postcode. The Portergate building is on Ecclesall Road which is the S11 postcode. I suspect the Portergate is just a sorting office. I wouldn’t worry; your application will get where it needs to go.
Old Jan 23rd 2019, 11:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
UKVI is based at Vulcan House on Millsands. That’s the S3 postcode. The Portergate building is on Ecclesall Road which is the S11 postcode. I suspect the Portergate is just a sorting office. I wouldn’t worry; your application will get where it needs to go.
Thank you BritInParis
just wait for my documents send back to me. any way to ensure the got my application?
I found a phone number: 0300 123 2241, don't know it's useful.
Old Jan 23rd 2019, 12:11 pm

Thank you BritInParis
just wait for my documents send back to me. any way to ensure the got my application?
I found a phone number: 0300 123 2241, don't know it's useful.
If it’s tracked then you can check when it’s been signed for.
Old Feb 20th 2019, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

poundworld is an unknown quantity at this point

Can any of you confirm if your documents where received by UKVI through this address?

Home Office,
The Portergate
247 Ecclesall Road,
Sheffield
S11 8NX

I have had the same issue this week with my local post office, they wouldn't deliver my 3.5kg parcel by Royal mail due to the weight, so they suggested Parcel force which later I realised that they dont deliver to PO Boxes, now i'm really worried

Its been signed for today so I dont know
Old Feb 20th 2019, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

Posted with PF at the local post office on the 18th Feb

Stuck at the PF Rotherham depot the next day 19th Feb

PO Box issue resolved and redirected to 257 Ecclesall Road on 20th Feb

So do you reckon I should call UKVI tomorrow to find out if they have recieved my pack?
Old Feb 20th 2019, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by poundworld
Posted with PF at the local post office on the 18th Feb

Stuck at the PF Rotherham depot the next day 19th Feb

PO Box issue resolved and redirected to 257 Ecclesall Road on 20th Feb

So do you reckon I should call UKVI tomorrow to find out if they have recieved my pack?
home office got my documents, they returned my documentswithin 10 working days.
Old Feb 20th 2019, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

home office got my documents, they returned my documentswithin 10 working days.
orh thats good news glad to hear that, its put my mind to rest, I was sat worrying, many thanks for the update
Old Feb 27th 2019, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

Just an update, received my documents back from UKVI today with a covering letter stating that they have been scanned.

The return address on my plastic bag says Sender is UKVI Vulcan House Steel, Sheffield for future reference if anyone wants to send anything to them direct next time.

Last edited by poundworld; Feb 27th 2019 at 3:41 pm.