Urgent Help Needed for UK fiancé visa. Please help!

Old Nov 20th 2018, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

solidjim7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent Help Needed for UK fiancé visa. Please help!

Hi I have a very urgent problem!

My fiancé went for her biometrics today in Bogota, Colombia with her half of the supporting documents.

The plan was that after the appointment she would send the documents to me and I would add my half of the supporting documents then forward to Sheffield.

But she has just told me that they scanned all her documents and took her passport. Does this mean that the application has been submitted without my supporting documents?

If so then what now for our application? Can I send supporting documents separately?
Old Nov 20th 2018, 10:55 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Help Needed for UK fiancé visa. Please help!

Was she asked to forward her documents by post to anywhere?