UK/US Passport?

Old Jan 6th 2011, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold
Default UK/US Passport?

This may have been covered many times before but which passport will I use for trips back to the UK?
Old Jan 6th 2011, 2:02 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK/US Passport?

Originally Posted by Chugabug
This may have been covered many times before but which passport will I use for trips back to the UK?
Ohhh you the flippen US one to enter the US and the UK one to enter the UK its in the N400 thread..........................cause I asked the same question
Old Jan 6th 2011, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Ohhh you the flippen US one to enter the US and the UK one to enter the UK its in the N400 thread..........................cause I asked the same question
Really the only rule is you need to use your US one to leave and enter the US, you can use either to enter and leave the UK.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 5:44 pm

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute

I just hand over both at the airport check-in desk and let them pick. At immigration upon entry I show the one for the country I'm entering.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold

But which one to get in and out of Norfolk?
Old Jan 7th 2011, 11:16 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

But which one to get in and out of Norfolk?
You're not far wrong there its like flippen Brigadoon
Old Jan 9th 2011, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

You're not far wrong there its like flippen Brigadoon
Yep, heading back there to visit family and friends in a couple of months. Haven't been back in five years but I doubt too much has changed in Alan Partridge county.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:59 pm

Yep, heading back there to visit family and friends in a couple of months. Haven't been back in five years but I doubt too much has changed in Alan Partridge county.
We were on the Wally Webb show the other night lol he does the early morning show.
Hopefully I will get back in the next 2 months as well need to see mother
Old Jan 9th 2011, 9:03 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by avanutria
I just hand over both at the airport check-in desk and let them pick.
Now that's just showing off.