UK Spouse visa deposits query

Old Nov 4th 2018, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

ee_umar is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face UK Spouse visa deposits query

Dear All,

My fiancé is UK National and she has moved to UK this month and has acquired a Job. We are going to marry in my country in March. However I am confused related to the rules and regulations required for Spouse Visa.

My question is, now that she has recently acquired a job that is annually more than 35k , do we need to show a deposit of 18K in her bank account? as we are going to apply for spouse visa in February , the 3 month pay slips will be enough?

Really looking for some guidance.
Regards

Last edited by ee_umar; Nov 4th 2018 at 1:13 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2018, 1:19 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Spouse visa deposits query

She’ll need to work for six months with her current employer before she can sponsor you for a spouse visa. She does not need to show any savings but she should provide six months worth of payslips and bank statements as evidence of her salary.
Old Nov 4th 2018, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

ee_umar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
She’ll need to work for six months with her current employer before she can sponsor you for a spouse visa. She does not need to show any savings but she should provide six months worth of payslips and bank statements as evidence of her salary.
We are getting married in 3, What can we do about it?
Old Nov 4th 2018, 1:52 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ee_umar
We are getting married in 3, What can we do about it?
Your wife will need to return to the UK to continue working and you’ll need to wait until she completes six months.