UK Passport renewal countersignatory

Old Mar 19th 2012, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

nuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the rough
Default UK Passport renewal countersignatory

Hi guys, I am living in Florida and I am in the process of doing a UK passport renewal for my 14yo son. I was wondering who I could ask to countersign his passport app/pic?

We don't know that many people. Would a registered nurse be ok?

Thanks for any advice, I am stumped here
Old Mar 20th 2012, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

nuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: UK Passport renewal countersignatory

Ok, never mind, I was being a lazy ass asking! lol, I read around on here a bit and found that any professional will do as a countersignatory so his school teacher will hopefullt do it if I ask nicely and Walgreens is the best bet for pics (which was my next question!)

Thought I'd reply in case anyone else was in the same pickle and saw my thread
Old Mar 20th 2012, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nuttyandfruity
... found that any professional will do as a countersignatory so his school teacher will hopefullt do it...
If the teacher can't, the principal certainly can.

Ian
Old Mar 21st 2012, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

Ok, thanks...good to know!