UK Citizen returning

Old Sep 4th 2011, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

kath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant future
Default UK Citizen returning

Hi,
We want to return to the UK next year. Do I have to reply to re enter after been out for 6 year's?
Thank's for your support. It is appreciated.

Kath58
Old Sep 4th 2011, 1:30 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Citizen returning

Originally Posted by kath58
Hi,
We want to return to the UK next year. Do I have to reply to re enter after been out for 6 year's?
Thank's for your support. It is appreciated.

Kath58
As a British citizen you are free to enter, live and work in the UK, you don't need to apply to enter UK. Or are you asking about a non-citizen spouse?
Old Sep 4th 2011, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

kath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant future

Thank's for the reply. My spouse. We are going through filling out the Settlement Visa at the moment. We have decided on entering the UK next July. So we are deciding if we should take one of our cars and furniture with us. Or if it is just as cheap to buy when we get to the UK. First and fore most is getting my two lovely cats ready to enter the UK.I have sent off for 3 quotes on that. Still have not heard from anyone.

Thanck you,
Kath58.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 12:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

There's a page in the wiki that will give you some pointers for you non-citizen spouse here: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spouse_Immigration-UK

You may find it useful.