UK Ancestry ILR Application

Old Aug 25th 2019, 7:17 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Ancestry ILR Application

Originally Posted by Lewmano
Nice fantastic result! Congratulations you guys must be thrilled that it over!
Yes, very. It’s been a long time coming.

Super priority is *guaranteed 24 hours decision ?
Yes, so it’s worth asking if they’re late.

I've loaded all my documents online, i'll check them over a few times prior to the appointment but not much I can do at this point! I tried to align all the documents as best I could to the rough sections they provided.

Will let you know how I get on.
I’m sure you’ll be fine. Just take your originals with you so they can be rescanned if necessary.

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Congratulations to Mrs Brit in Paris (in-waiting?) Good luck with getting the refund, it'd help with the citizenship application fee
Not yet, but I’m running out excuses now...

Yes, the refund would be very welcome!
Old Aug 29th 2019, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Lewmano is an unknown quantity at this point

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards"

Wohooo.. 18 minutes passed 24 hours not bad! Thanks for all your help been amazingly useful and eased my stress!

Now its on to the citizenship application once i receive my Card in the post
Old Sep 2nd 2019, 12:53 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lewmano
"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards"

Wohooo.. 18 minutes passed 24 hours not bad! Thanks for all your help been amazingly useful and eased my stress!

Now its on to the citizenship application once i receive my Card in the post
Still waiting for our ILR BRP. It should be arriving tomorrow with any luck. Not married (yet) so have to wait for citizenship. Definitely a bonus being able to go straight from zero to hero.