Type of visa / help please

Old Jan 5th 2015, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

lasanja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Type of visa / help please

Hello,

First of all I would like to say hi to all here This is my first post, I hope Im in right place, if not, Im sorry, please feel free to delete this.

My name is Sanja and im 31 years old. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and my nationality is Bosnian. My boyfriend is UK citizen and hes 29 years old. He lives in UK.
We have been in relationship for 5 years now. He visits me in Bosnia I visit him in UK (every time I would get General Visitor Visa). We have never lived together.

Recently, he invited me to come and live with him in UK. All these goverment sites confuse me, so I am not sure what visa i need to apply for. I was looking into "joining partner in UK" visa, but like I said we have never lived together. We are not engaged and we are not getting married at this point. Can anyone help me please?
Thanks in advance
Old Jan 5th 2015, 3:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Type of visa / help please

Apart from a student or work visa there is no visa available for you to live permanently in the UK.

Unless you marry your boyfriend you cannot apply for the "settlement/joining partner in UK" visa .

Work visas are very difficult to come by as you need a sponsoring employer; student visas mean you need to enroll in a recognised educational program and have money to fund the course and your first year in the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immi.../student-visas