Time line for settlement visa

Old Sep 27th 2016, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Time line for settlement visa

Good morning all, anyone know the timeline for settlement visa ?
Old Sep 27th 2016, 3:26 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time line for settlement visa

Originally Posted by goins
How are you goin, goins You applied from the US I think? No one can tell you when your visa will be processed unfortunately, but another poster's partner sent hers in priority from the US 15 working days ago, and they've only just received notification that it's been received.
Old Sep 27th 2016, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

On another forum a chart showed that PRIORITY applications were taking around 28 working days for processing.

So non priority is taking longer.
Old Sep 27th 2016, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
How are you goin, goins You applied from the US I think? No one can tell you when your visa will be processed unfortunately, but another poster's partner sent hers in priority from the US 15 working days ago, and they've only just received notification that it's been received.
I am okay spouse of scous tying to keep my sanity .... and my head on ...
Old Sep 27th 2016, 10:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I am okay spouse of scous tying to keep my sanity .... and my head on ...
The wait is difficult and many of us have been there. You just need to hang in there, maybe do some things to try to take your mind off it for a while. Definitely keep your sanity and your head, you'll need them both when you're over here!
Old Sep 27th 2016, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

The wait is difficult and many of us have been there. You just need to hang in there, maybe do some things to try to take your mind off it for a while. Definitely keep your sanity and your head, you'll need them both when you're over here!
Thanks Dude..much appreciated
Old Sep 28th 2016, 4:31 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Since you have several threads & posts on the same topic related to your spousal visa, its difficult to keep track - so why not keep it all to one thread?

When was it you applied (day & month) & wasn't it by regular mail & not priority?

Factor in the timeline from the responses posted above as average 28 days sent priority to double that time sent by regular mail

Outside guess, lets put it at somewhere between 45-60 days if you sent it regular mail, would that be fair?

BTW, 'spouse of a scouse' is not a "Dude"
Old Sep 28th 2016, 4:35 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by not2old
Since you have several threads & posts on the same topic related to your spousal visa, its difficult to keep track - so why not keep it all to one thread?

When was it you applied (day & month) & wasn't it by regular mail & not priority?

Factor in the timeline from the responses posted above as average 28 days sent priority to double that time sent by regular mail

Outside guess, lets put it at somewhere between 45-60 days if you sent it regular mail, would that be fair?

BTW, 'spouse of a scouse' is not a "Dude"
Hey, I'm quite happy to be addressed as dude! It's much nicer than some things I've been called
Old Sep 28th 2016, 4:49 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I'm quite happy to be addressed as dude! It's much nicer than some things I've been called

I was going to add 'Sheila', I figured that it would 'whoosh' over folks heads
Old Sep 28th 2016, 5:16 pm
Concierge

I was going to add 'Sheila', I figured that it would 'whoosh' over folks heads
You'd be surprised not2old, a group I volunteer with on the Wirral have called me Sheila from day 1!!
Old Sep 28th 2016, 5:24 pm
Dichotomus tinker

You'd be surprised not2old, a group I volunteer with on the Wirral have called me Sheila from day 1!!
Such a nice name - don't mess with one either

SOS, is that giving your approval to 'goins' to call you 'Sheila' then
Old Sep 28th 2016, 5:46 pm
Concierge

Such a nice name - don't mess with one either

SOS, is that giving your approval to 'goins' to call you 'Sheila' then
Sheila, Dude, Skippy, Hairy Legs - anything is fine except 'Man U supporter'

Goins, sorry to take over your thread with frivolity - at least reading our rubbish will take your mind of the wait for a minute or two
Old Sep 28th 2016, 5:59 pm
Dichotomus tinker

Sheila, Dude, Skippy, Hairy Legs - anything is fine except 'Man U supporter'

Goins, sorry to take over your thread with frivolity - at least reading our rubbish will take your mind of the wait for a minute or two
'frivolity' or not, if goins is getting to the UK, he needs to start his homework

awe come on now, its too early in the season & you know the outcome its ManU or the other two blue jersey teams that will end up top of the Premier league

I'm a 'spion kop' Anfield supporter - have you been to a game yet?
Old Sep 28th 2016, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

OMG ty not2old and my apologies, to Spouse of scouse... Sorry
Old Sep 28th 2016, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

'frivolity' or not, if goins is getting to the UK, he needs to start his homework

awe come on now, its too early in the season & you know the outcome its ManU or the other two blue jersey teams that will end up top of the Premier league

I'm a 'spion kop' Anfield supporter - have you been to a game yet?

FAther is a liverpool fan so i follow the Rushes and Barnsey... and Liverpool is close to my Heart.... and nothing else matters

Last edited by goins; Sep 28th 2016 at 10:46 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.