Things that I think is Wrong with my case

Old May 2nd 2018, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Things that I think is Wrong with my case

My husband and I have been in a relationship since Jan 2014 and we got married on 8th dec 2017. We have sent pictures of us , our chats, travel proof , money transfer etc as our relationship proofs but there are things that worries me about our case so let me break it down what I think is wrong with our case ================================================== ======A)My husband and I had very simple court/ temple marriage , no fancy clothes nothing very simple just one photo of us exchanging garland, no photos of friends and family. Reason was having such simple marriage because he had to change his religion etc so it was like paper work to do so we just wanted to be married legally so we can remarry fancy later on but we didn’t think then we would need to show proof not just marriage certificate.
B) I have been rejected US visit visa in 2013 I wonder if that can affect my case

C)I’m 5 years older to my husband he’s 22 and I’m 27 although I look younger to him lol

I’m worried knowing these things can be looked as negative.. any opinions?

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; May 2nd 2018 at 5:12 pm.
Old May 2nd 2018, 5:15 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that I think is Wrong with my case

If you have already applied then it's a bit too late to worry about it. Just wait and see what the result is.
Old May 2nd 2018, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If you have already applied then it's a bit too late to worry about it. Just wait and see what the result is.
yes I have applied already but can’t stop worrying, Hoping all will go well.. thanks BiP
Old May 2nd 2018, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

I think that reading about refusals given to other posters can generate a lot of anxiety. It makes you think 'if they can be refused, so can we'! However every case is different. As BIP says, you just to wait and hope!
Old May 2nd 2018, 6:13 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michali
I think that reading about refusals given to other posters can generate a lot of anxiety. It makes you think 'if they can be refused, so can we'! However every case is different. As BIP says, you just to wait and hope!
Exactly, Michali

Anxiously Anxious, if I were you I'd take a bit of a break from this sub-forum and focus on something enjoyable for a while.
Old May 2nd 2018, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by michali
yeah I have been stressing out. It just like you constantly thinking what can go wrong.
Old May 2nd 2018, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Exactly, Michali

Anxiously Anxious, if I were you I'd take a bit of a break from this sub-forum and focus on something enjoyable for a while.
I’ll try to take a breather it’s just that being on here helps but at the same time you can get stressed reading..