Thank you!

Old Nov 30th 2020, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

Malayali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thank you!

Originally Posted by Sousuke
Just thought I'd let you know that I received the second email this morning regarding the application being forwarded to an immigration officer. I'm not sure in terms of timing how important this second notice is. If I go by just the biometrics and supporting doc arrive using Goonergirl's timeline, I would expect a decision by the week of Dec 14th. However using the notice about forwarding to an officer, it might be more like the later half of January now.
Thank you for the update. Hopefully you will get the the decision sooner. Also, there are Christmas holidays in UK. Did you apply from US too?
Old Nov 30th 2020, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

Sousuke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Malayali
Thank you for the update. Hopefully you will get the the decision sooner. Also, there are Christmas holidays in UK. Did you apply from US too?
Yes (In California).

Application date was Oct 7th, Biometrics was the 13th, Supporting Docs and and passport sent via UPS for scanning on the 14th, Confirmation text on the 15th, and now this email Nov. 30th.
Old Nov 30th 2020, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

Malayali is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sousuke
Yes (In California).

Application date was Oct 7th, Biometrics was the 13th, Supporting Docs and and passport sent via UPS for scanning on the 14th, Confirmation text on the 15th, and now this email Nov. 30th.
Thank you for the timeline.

Good luck for the faster decision.