Supporting Documents

Old Nov 9th 2014, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Fedupandt1red is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Supporting Documents

Hello Everyone

I'm a UK citizen living in Canada with my Canadian husband of nearly 7 years. We are going to apply for a spouse visa in January using the savings route. Just getting all paperwork together now.
Having read the rules thousands of times, re-read them and then discovered the November 2014 update to visa requirements, I'm still a bit confused.

If we use the savings route do we still need to provide Canadian payslips or will this be confusing for the category we're applying under? I want to send everything which helps but not if it's unnecessary.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.
Old Nov 9th 2014, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Supporting Documents

No you do not need to supply payslips if your application is purely on savings.
Old Nov 9th 2014, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

Fedupandt1red is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Supporting Documents

Thank you SanDiegogirl.

I was thinking that was the case but very glad to have confirmation.