Supporting docs from Sheffield time frame?

Old Feb 27th 2018, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Supporting docs from Sheffield time frame?

Originally Posted by Auswifey
Wow that was quick! Have you received a decision on the visa yet?
Not yet, still waiting. It will be 8 weeks on Thursday since biometrics were taken. It is just a standard application though not the all bells n whistles 'fast' one.
Old Feb 27th 2018, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Auswifey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Invisible
Not yet, still waiting. It will be 8 weeks on Thursday since biometrics were taken. It is just a standard application though not the all bells n whistles 'fast' one.
Yep mine will be the same, will most likely take the full 3 months. Goodluck!!
Old Feb 27th 2018, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

londoner007 is an unknown quantity at this point

How did you get it back so quick in 10 days, did you send to PO BOX or Vulcan House
Old Feb 28th 2018, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

osakamackem is an unknown quantity at this point

Just in case this helps.

We sent docs to Sheffield from UK, and asked for them to be returned to UK. Sent on 22 Jan, returned to us by 26 Jan. So super quick, but visa took a little longer.

We received news of visa success today (28 Feb) and the start date on the visa is 23 Feb. (We also seem to have had brief delay, as they misplaced one of our docs, as outlined in another thread started by me).
Old Feb 28th 2018, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Auswifey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by osakamackem
Just in case this helps.

We sent docs to Sheffield from UK, and asked for them to be returned to UK. Sent on 22 Jan, returned to us by 26 Jan. So super quick, but visa took a little longer.

We received news of visa success today (28 Feb) and the start date on the visa is 23 Feb. (We also seem to have had brief delay, as they misplaced one of our docs, as outlined in another thread started by me).
Wow that is super quick for a visa approval. I can only hope mine gets processed in a month but highly doubt it seeing as the standard is 3months in Australia!
Congratulations!!
Old Feb 28th 2018, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

osakamackem is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!

Yes, it was quite quick, although we paid the extra £700 or so for 'priority service' through VFS. And it was still around 25 working days (priority service says a maximum of 30 working days processing time).

Good luck to you too!