success stories hopefully

Old Apr 3rd 2016, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: success stories hopefully

Originally Posted by freddy66
thanks investigated and it seems pinayalove did not come back to forum to update but thanks anyhow.
Actually pinaylove was granted her visa in June 2014 and is to apply for extension this year.
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

freddy66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by michali
Actually pinaylove was granted her visa in June 2014 and is to apply for extension this year.

that sounds good thank you now kindly show me where it has facts and details as her last two posts shown say about waiting only, but maybes I misunderstood if so my appologies,,. http://www.expatforum.com/expats/bri...upport-10.html

Last edited by freddy66; Apr 3rd 2016 at 1:16 pm. Reason: link to sinature added
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Your visa will be dispatched shortly....

There are others like her date of travel and, as I said before, questions about her renewal due this year. But I am sure you can find those yourself. You just have to look for all posts by pinaylove.
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

Your visa will be dispatched shortly....

There are others like her date of travel and, as I said before, questions about her renewal due this year. But I am sure you can find those yourself. You just have to look for all posts by pinaylove.

Thank you kindly
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

You are welcome!
Old May 19th 2016, 7:26 am
Just Joined

quick update from friend today,,, visa has been granted,, thanks to the ones who posted who made sense cheers guys especially to michali ..
Old May 19th 2016, 7:28 am
Just Joined

A quick update thanks to michali. and also thanks to the ones who actually made sense posting Visa has been granted today
Old May 19th 2016, 7:30 am
Just Joined

You are welcome!

A quick update thanks to michali. and also thanks to the ones who actually made sense posting... Visa has been granted today pushing shite uphill sometimes works the proof is in the pudding take care guys and don't belive everything scouse of spouse says ha ha ha
Old May 19th 2016, 1:06 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freddy66
A quick update thanks to michali. and also thanks to the ones who actually made sense posting... Visa has been granted today pushing shite uphill sometimes works the proof is in the pudding take care guys and don't belive everything scouse of spouse says ha ha ha
I'm very glad that you insisting that you needed to hear 'success stories' helped to persuade the Home Office to grant the visa.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; May 19th 2016 at 2:23 pm.
Old May 19th 2016, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good news!