Spouse visa refused need some advice for appeal

Old Jun 16th 2018, 11:18 am
Just Joined

Indianboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse visa refused need some advice for appeal

Originally Posted by nagakosuri1980
Eligibility.

1. Eligibility Relationship Requirement.
you dont met the eligibility relationship requirement of paragraph E-ECP 2.1 to 2.10
( No detailed explanation) only this line under Relationship requirement.

2.eligibility Financial Requirement.
you dont met the eligibility financial requirement of paragraph E-ECP 3.1 to 3.4.

your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requiremnts as defined by paragraph E-ECP3.3 . I am not able to take into account any potential employment you have avialble to you in the UK or any offers of financial support from third parties.

In order to meet the financial requirements of the rules , your sponsor need a gross income of at least 18,600 per annum
your sponsor fails under the self employment category . where the applicants partner (and/or the applicant if they are in the UK with the permission to work ) is in self-employment at the date of application, they can use income from the last full financial year to meet the financial requirements.

In order to qualify under theis categfory you sponsor must provide the following mandatory group of documents.

a. evidence of amount as payable for last financial year
b. (i) CT 600- provided
(ii) SA 300 / SA 302- provided
(iii) proof of registration with HMRC as self employed- provided
c. proof of registration with HMRC as self employed - provided
d. UTR - provided
(e) personal bank statements --- provided
(f) evidence of ongoing emplyment - provided

your sponsor has failed to provide all the specified evidence that he meets the income threeshold
I noted that he has provided the company business and personal bank statements from Feb 2016 - Dec 2017 , however he has not provided the bank statement does not cover the same 12 month period as CT600 .

As I provided more than 12 months period from Feb 2016 - October 2017 and the reason of the rejection is not fair . I approached 2-3 solicitors and all mentioned to go for appeal and wait for some time.

I submitted all the documents what they requested for in the UKBA site and still I dont know the reason.

3.eligibility of English Requirement - met
hi . I have got the refusal letter today too. On the basis of you dont met the eligibility financial requirement of paragraph E-ECP 3.1 to 3.4.
Its look like they doing the copy paste for the all refusal letter as they exactly saying same thing on mine too. Even though we have provided the all the documents to them. Please let me know if i should put new application or should go the appeal.
Old Jun 16th 2018, 3:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Indianboy
hi . I have got the refusal letter today too. On the basis of you dont met the eligibility financial requirement of paragraph E-ECP 3.1 to 3.4.
Its look like they doing the copy paste for the all refusal letter as they exactly saying same thing on mine too. Even though we have provided the all the documents to them. Please let me know if i should put new application or should go the appeal.
Except its not a copy & paste because they are quoting a different section, 3.1-3.4.
The basics of the letter are a template, you need to look at the individual details that apply to your case, eg 3.1-3.4
Old Jun 17th 2018, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

nagakosuri1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Indianboy
I suggest not to put new application go for appeal if you think you kept the right documents to prove your finance .. if you put new application immediately after the rejection since the documentation you kept in the first application will be exactly the same mostly they will reject that’s what happened in my case ..

Don’t know persons in UKBA are well trained to evaluate the case as they are just wasting our valuable time.

if you can wait and if you think you are confident with your rejected application then go for appeal and wait for 3-6 months .

mine was rejected on Dec first week and went for appeal on Dec 21 st and still waiting .. called tribunal last week they mentioned they will decide by June 22nd and if UKBA won’t respond then tribunal will call for hearing and decide the case .

dont know who will call me for hearing...
Old Jun 17th 2018, 9:52 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nagakosuri1980

I suggest not to put new application go for appeal if you think you kept the right documents to prove your finance .. if you put new application immediately after the rejection since the documentation you kept in the first application will be exactly the same mostly they will reject that’s what happened in my case ..

Don’t know persons in UKBA are well trained to evaluate the case as they are just wasting our valuable time.

if you can wait and if you think you are confident with your rejected application then go for appeal and wait for 3-6 months .

mine was rejected on Dec first week and went for appeal on Dec 21 st and still waiting .. called tribunal last week they mentioned they will decide by June 22nd and if UKBA won’t respond then tribunal will call for hearing and decide the case .

dont know who will call me for hearing...
It's only worth appealing a refusal if the ECO didn't apply the rules correctly - any other reason will not succeed.

Applicants who are reapplying after a refusal should take careful note of which sections of the requirements they didn't meet, and make sure that they provide the correct evidence and information this time.
Old Jun 18th 2018, 4:09 am
Just Joined

Indianboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys thanks for reply. Just want to ask we have submit all the documents. Just couldn't provide business bank statement as my wife is only share holder and business account is on only director name no other share holder have access to it . We have sent letter to home office with other documents explaing this . And they still asking for it and we can not provide any 3rd party bank statement. Second thing is we have submit our case in march so we have to submit ct600 of last financial year wich is from april 2016 t0 april 2017 so did we had to submit 12th month personal bank statement of the last year from 2016 to 2017 or 12 months from day we submit as we send from feb 2017 to feb 2018 and they we havent submit bank statement. My going going to solicitor today in uk will update you guys . Thanks