Spouse visa

Old Oct 12th 2021, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

marigoldfairy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa

So we are counting down the days to hit the 6 month finance requirement for a category d application and were planning to apply as a priority application. We’ve been told than NZ is no longer processing priority at present due to the lockdown/alert levels, and whilst we were hoping this would change by end January, what happens if I apply, and then my husband goes to the uk in advance of me as the visa is taking too long. He has family reasons he needs/wants to get back for.
Old Oct 12th 2021, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa

If your husband is a British citizen he can return to the UK before you.
Old Oct 12th 2021, 7:20 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Which category are you planning to meet the financial requirements under?
Old Oct 12th 2021, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Which category are you planning to meet the financial requirements under?

They are doing it with savings - Cat D
Old Oct 12th 2021, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

marigoldfairy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for your quick replies! You guys are fantastic.

yes, husband is British. We’ve been married 17 years, and i have had an indefinite leave to remain residence permit in the past however we moved to NZ 11 years ago. Now we want to return and we were blindsided by the new requirements!! Last time I got a marriage visa, I just needed to be married and show proof of relationship.