Spouse settlement visa documents returned

Old Feb 23rd 2019, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

Dsithu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse settlement visa documents returned

Hello team,

Application submitted: Spouse visa settlement (Wife)
Priority / non priority: (Non priority app)standard
Online app : 23/01/2019
Biometrics: Chennai, India : 1/2/1019
Supporting documents sent to Sheffield: 15/2/2019
Acknowledgement email and supporting documents received from Sheffield 23/2/2019 stating that

Dear Sir/Madam
Sponsor Document
thank you for sending documents in support of a UK visa application. copies of these documents have been retained by UK visas and immigration in in order to assess the application and as such we are returning the original documents to you. you may be receiving the documents prior to that applicant receiving a decision on the application. this is normal part of the process and you need to take no further action should we require anything further from you we will contact you via the email address you have provided in due course the applicant will receive a decision on the applicatin.
Yours faithfully
UK Visa and Immigration.
I’m worried because they had sent the original document back within a week, does that mean the deduction had already taken? I’m so confused
Old Feb 23rd 2019, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Bingbing25 will become famous soon enoughBingbing25 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Spouse settlement visa documents returned

I think the message you received answers all your questions.
Old Apr 26th 2019, 3:50 am
Just Joined

Hi, I have received not straightforward email yesterday

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.
Does this mean it will take longer time ? I’m worried y I got this email at 58th working day post biometric
Old Apr 26th 2019, 5:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dsithu
Hi, I have received not straightforward email yesterday

Does this mean it will take longer time ? I’m worried y I got this email at 58th working day post biometric
Again, the message you’ve received answers that question! They’ve said your application won’t be decided within the standard timeframe. So yes, it will take longer.
Old Apr 26th 2019, 6:10 am
Just Joined

So any idea how long it takes?
Old Apr 26th 2019, 7:17 am
Just Joined

Pixie_9102 is an unknown quantity at this point

No worry, i have same situation like you. They are still doing the processing. Just wait in and be patience. I just receive my spouse visa two days ago. My processing visa less than 12 week without non-priority app. The email you receive is just for their confirmation that they have receive your applicant successful and they return any document that they not longer use.
Old Apr 26th 2019, 7:18 am
Just Joined

I got mine visa two days ago and the processing just take less than 12 weeks however it depend to different people different situation.
Old Apr 26th 2019, 7:31 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply, have u also got not straightforward email?
Old Apr 26th 2019, 7:34 am
Just Joined

yes. so whatever they advised you is better for you to wait next email if they dont send you any email within 5 days and then i suggest you give a call.
Old Apr 26th 2019, 7:36 am
Just Joined

Thank you so much dear...... but what bothers me is below statement “
We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection
Old Apr 26th 2019, 7:45 am
Just Joined

You dont have to worry about it that means your application are still in review. They will let you know by email. Anyway Goodluck!
Old Apr 26th 2019, 9:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

So any idea how long it takes?
Could be anywhere between a week, or 6 months. No way of knowing unfortunately as it will depend on the reasons why your application needs further work.

Good luck.
Old Apr 26th 2019, 11:26 am
Just Joined

Thank u dear, any idea how to involve local MP in this matter......? I’m worried and feeling very bad since it’s been 6 months after marriage me and my husband stayong separately and alive just by talking and seeing on phone.
Old Apr 26th 2019, 11:37 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Thank u dear, any idea how to involve local MP in this matter......? I’m worried and feeling very bad since it’s been 6 months after marriage me and my husband stayong separately and alive just by talking and seeing on phone.
6 months? You say above 58 days, so how long actually is it since you've applied? If it's been 6 months then you may have a reason to get an MP involved, but if it's 58 days then I don't think an MP could do anything, as your application is proceeding at normal timescales. But you or your husband (not sure who is the UK citizen) could contact their local MP if you wish.

Old Apr 26th 2019, 11:39 am
Just Joined

My husband is Uk citizen and I’m Indian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.