spouse application and use of NHS

Old Jun 17th 2015, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default spouse application and use of NHS

When I lived in England on Ancestry Visa and then spouse visa culminating in ILR, as I was working and paying taxes and NI, I went to the doctor for the usual annual check ups and also when I sprained an ankle and perhaps also for flu or a cold. Now on the spouse application form they ask for details! How on earth do I remember this or even have a note of this?

Is it sufficient to explain that I was working, paying tax and NI and therefore was entitled to medical treatment for free by NHS and that I did use the doctor's service in my town and give their name and address but omit exact dates?

Sorry but I can see more questions coming along here
Old Jun 17th 2015, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spouse application and use of NHS

My husband just entered the information on his private treatment that he had received during a visit and then added in the box where you can write in more detail that he had lived in the UK in the sixties and for two years in the late nineties and was entitled to NHS treatment at that time. He did not list the doctors names or addresses except for the private treatment. I would think that what you are proposing to submit would be quite acceptable.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spouse application and use of NHS

Just put what you rememeber and fill it in as best you can. UKVI don't expect you to remember everything and they have access to NHS data anyway.

UKVI are after refusing those who already owe the UK money and those who lie on their visa application about treatment they should have paid in full for.

Last edited by formula; Jun 17th 2015 at 8:16 am.