Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Spouse about to apply for EEA Familiy Permit (to live in UK) has daughter. Help!

Spouse about to apply for EEA Familiy Permit (to live in UK) has daughter. Help!

Old Jun 21st 2019, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

DanJan is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Spouse about to apply for EEA Familiy Permit (to live in UK) has daughter. Help!

Hi all,
I'm very happy to have stumbled across this community and forum. Thanks for having me
A few weeks ago I got married to my Mexican (now) wife. She is about to apply for a EAA Family Permit to live with me in London.
Could anyone please kindly help us by answering the following question:

She has a 15 year old daughter who lives with the daughter's dad. Every 14 days, the court documents say, she and her daughter are to see each other. Should she get all this info translated and submit it? Is it relevant for the Family Permit application?

Thank you!
Best wishes
Old Jun 21st 2019, 5:04 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse about to apply for EEA Familiy Permit (to live in UK) has daughter. H

It would be relevant to your wife’s daughter if she was applying for a visa but I don’t see why it would be relevant to your wife’s application.

You say she’s applying for an EEA Family Permit - which citizenship(s)/passport(s) do you hold?